Wednesday, March 13, 2024

My Family

First you must know that the production of red blood cells requires creating a neurotoxin which disrupts GABA. it is the key neurotransmitter that controls relaxation. Because my GABA was all messed up like all of my neighbors I was what they called hyperactive back then. My mother took me to see a doctor and he said that I had allergies and advised my mother to give me allergy shots. I was injected with allergens more than 5000 times. The worst time was when she stuck a needle in my thigh on the wrong side of my leg. But you must remember that I love my mom, she was so very beautiful that she married a man who served in the North Korean War. That man severely beat me with a belt when I was three and four years old. I only remember the time when I thought that I could get in bed to protect myself from harm and he even beat me with that belt when I was in bed right through the sheet. But you must remember that my dad is going to have a birthday this month and I bought him a birthday present. It's a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment